Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tidak Dapat Tidur Punya Kes :/

HEY ! HEY ! HEY ! Hahaha :D

My name is Maulana Nurul Hazimah. I come from Sandakan, and settled in Sandakan as well. I was about 20 years already. I am a Chubby bodied, hehehe. I do not like to askanyone's attention. I have a life of its own, I have a principle itself. I was naughty, love tomake things stupid. I am also a smoker. I was not able to quit smoking, but I'm trying to quit smoking, although difficult. I will try my best. I had promised my self not to go club, drinking, smoking, hang out with friends, I want to be the best children. I want to be a child's best formy parents. I'm sure I can. I just need the support of a friend and boyfriend. Such is, I try to succeed. peacee!  






I love to snap pixca also i love to style :D Wehee! I also love to dress sexy, but not necessarily sexy bitch or slut is right? This is my real self.Sexy is hot. hehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment